Welcome to Leopards Class!
Leopards: Mrs Lee
LSAs: Mrs Hughes, Mrs Smith and Mrs Ray
Please read with your child as often as you can. There are loads of ways to make reading an exciting experience. Here are just a few:
- Make a reading nook with blankets and pillows
- Read outside
- Go to the library to listen to other people read or take out some new books
- Look for some free e books to access on your computer, tablet or phone: https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/find-a-book/library-page/
- Write your own story to read
- Have a time that you read as a family
- Listen to some stories: http://www.signedstories.com/
If you need any more information please check in your reading records for tips, also come and chat to a member of the year two team if you are struggling to read at home.
There will always be two learning logs set for Maths that link to our learning in school. However if you want to support your child further please visit some of the following websites to help them revise what they have been learning:
Links to some great websites that you may find helpful
The following links all have games and activities that could help with science, maths, reading and writing!
Charanga- We teach music every Monday afternoon. You have received a letter explaining how to log into your childs charanga music world. Please log in to the following webpage:
This is a great way to listen to the songs at home, learn more about reading music and start to explore other parts of the music curriculum. If you need any help accessing it, please speak to the class teacher.
An overview of Summer term’s learning can be found here